5th Sunday After Pentecost (Instructions on Anger, Sacrifice)
Please read also:
The Sacrament of Matrimony and the Contract of Marriage
Marriage "Licenses" form an unnatural and immoral partnership between the couple and the UNITED STATES
I recommend that readers look up any terms they are unfamiliar with before acting on any of this information, and also read and understand "The Beast System", and related topics.
Certified Mail ___________________________________ (Return Receipt Requested)
We, _____________________ and _____________________, do hereby jointly and severally agree and affirm to RESCIND, REVOKE, and MAKE VOID ab initio the State of ______________ marriage license No. _______ and marriage certificate issued on the _____ day of ______________ in the year of Our Lord _______, by the Court of ______________ in the State of ______________, which bears names similar to ours in all capital letters.
Marriage is a covenant agreement between us and Almighty God, Our Creator, (Genesis 2:21-25; Ephesians 5:23-33); our marriage cannot be granted permission to exist by the State of ______________; neither can the same State nor any other State nor governmental entity have any legal jurisdiction over our marriage, family, or children.
Almighty God, Our Creator, has given custody of children to parents (Psalms 127:3) and it is the parents' sole right and responsibility under God's Law to raise them in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. (Proverbs 22:6; Ephesians 6:1-4).
God has brought us to UNDERSTAND through our research that:
1. A marriage license/certificate is an agreement in which the State is the third party partner alleging plenary interest in all that a marriage produces, including the alleged right to raise the children as it sees fit.
Potter v. Potter, 101
Kasal v. Kasal, 227 Minn. 529, 35 N.W.2d 745 (1949): "Marriage is a civil contract, to which there are three parties: the husband, the wife, and the State."
Blackman v. Iles, 4 N.J. 82, 89 (1950): "The legislature, in dealing with the subject of marriage, has plenary power, as marriage differs from ordinary common law contracts, and is subject to control and regulation by the state."
2. The State of ______________ is a Common Law state. [Blog author’s note: Louisiana is NOT a common law state, but a civil law state, therefore common law arguments will be to no effect, though Biblical arguments are still the highest law, when carefully and properly stated, and of course the Louisiana version of the UCC can and should be invoked also.]
4. Furthermore, the State of ______________ never obtained our original signatures on the application for marriage license and, therefore, has never obtained our consent to the terms of the marital license/certificate. For this reason, we therefore rescind and revoke and make void, ab initio, the marriage license/certificate mentioned in the opening paragraph of this NOTICE.
5. There existed a lack of free will on our part due to the State of ______________'s undue influence over us, through its control of church-sanctioned marriages, in which the State instructs churches to refuse to marry couples who do not obtain a state-issued marriage license/certificate. For this reason, also therefore, do we rescind, revoke and make void, ab initio, the aforementioned marriage license/certificate.
6. The State of ______________ did not disclose numerous material facts, including but not limited to the fact that a state-issued marriage license/agreement is an agreement in which the State is the third party partner alleging plenary interest in all that our marriage produces, including the alleged right to raise our children as it sees fit. For this reason also, therefore, do we rescind, revoke and make void, ab initio, the aforementioned marriage license/certificate.
7. The State of ______________ engaged in constructive fraud and/or misrepresentation by purposefully hiding the material facts of the state-issued marriage license/certificate from us and the general public. For this reason also, therefore, do we rescind, revoke and make void, ab initio, the aforementioned marriage license/certificate.
Whereas the State purported to enter into a contract with us without our signatures or consent, without our free will and with the State's undue influence, without full disclosure on the part of the State and with constructive fraud and/or misrepresentation on the part of the State;
We INTEND and DO the following:
1. Rescind, revoke and make void ab initio, all powers of attorney, in fact or otherwise, implied in law or otherwise, signed/authorized either by me or anyone else, as it pertains to the said Marriage License, the Application for said the Marriage License, and/or the said MarriageCertificate.
2. Rescind, revoke and make void ab initio any alleged claim that the State asserts regarding its alleged rights and jurisdiction over our marriage, our family, and our children.
3. Waive any privileges and/or benefits acquired through the State of ______________ marriage license/certificate.
4. Release the State of ______________, the federal government, and any and all governmental entities of any and all responsibility, obligation, or jurisdiction for the care, welfare, education, or training of any and all of our children.
5. Voluntarily dissolve the aforementioned State of ______________ marriage license/certificate and return the said State marriage license/certificate with this Rescission and Revocation.
6. Maintain our God-sanctioned Marriage by covenant under Common Law and covenant under God, Our Creator, to act responsibly for our lives and all our children born to us in this marriage.
7. Thereby, CLAIM and ASSERT our NATURAL, GOD-GIVEN and BIBLICALLY-BASED RIGHTS to control our marital and familial affairs and to raise our children WITHOUT ANY INTERFERENCE FROM THE STATE WHATSOEVER.
We hereby swear and certify that all of the above is true to the best of our knowledge and affix our own signatures with explicit reservation of ALL our natural and unalienable rights, without prejudice to ANY of our rights (U.C.C. 1-308).