Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Prayer For Conversions And Special Intentions

If you are a true Catholic, say this prayer:


O Holy and Glorious Ever Virgin Mary, I come to thee in simple hope and firm confidence that Jesus Christ thy Son and Sovereign Lord over all Creation will grant the grace of conversion to all those for whom thou wouldst ask it in my name. Moreover, O chaste Queen of Heaven and Earth, I firmly believe that thou canst obtain, from thy Blessed Son and Saviour, all the graces necessary for those whose hearts are right in the sight of God, but who suffer temporal or spiritual tribulations. I know that thou wilt not be denied if thou wouldst graciously entreat the Lord our God, through Jesus thy Son, to preserve them from sin, to relieve their sufferings and to grant them all their special intentions, according to His holy will. With this confidence, O Holy Mary, Mother of God, I beseech thee in thy mercy and thy great power with God, a power greater and more perfect than all other creatures, to obtain from Him a favourable answer to my request, to continually accept my own prayers this day, and all my life, in supplication for the just here on earth, for the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners throughout the world, and for: (here name your friends, your enemies and all those for whom you wish to pray)

If you are not Catholic, but you want to be, or if you are not sure if you are or not, say this prayer:

LORD, God who created the heavens and the earth, if I do not know and love Thee and Thy Truth as I ought, at least I know that wherever the Truth is, there Thou art, and I, all loathsome and unworthy, being lower than the dirt, beg Thy Divine Majesty, in Thy sublime clemency, to enlighten my mind and my will by Thy grace, that I may know and love Thee as I ought and to call me to Thyself that I may nevermore offend Thee.

Every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment